• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

East Coast Reserve Phrogs...

phrogpilot73

REPRESENT!

That's the only thing close to a trailer that's been released so far, for "Battle: Los Angeles". I can already tell there's a little CGI magic going on - we only brought 3 helicopters...

I also know that I'm not in that clip, because I didn't have a copilot - so I was standing on the sidelines watching the flying, but the ground-turning scenes (and the scene where I was concerned watching a news report on TV in the hangar), I should be in... Might not suck as bad as I thought it would.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Good cast, interesting director, and the trailer looked pretty decent. Potential is there, though alien invasion movies are always on the knife edge of suckage.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
An Independence Day for the next generation...though with all those Phrogs, it's a bit of a retro future!

CAMike

None
Contributor
Thank you. Now I know what these freeway signs in the Los Angeles area are for.

illegalalienscrossingsi.jpg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
So will there ever be a zombie apocalypse movie featuring Phrogs in heroic roles? Folks would pay to see that...

(And more importantly, would the zombies be flying V-22s? :) :) :) )

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So will there ever be a zombie apocalypse movie featuring Phrogs in heroic roles? Folks would pay to see that...

(And more importantly, would the zombies be flying V-22s? :) :) :) )

The Walking Dead has a Huey. Close enough? Awesome show btw.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Saw this movie tonight. It is a fun movie. Even the wifey likes it. Pretty sure I saw a Phrog with HMM-774 on the side of it during the Santa Monica FOB scene. But it was a quick pass.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Funny, though, Hueys were the stars of the air side. Never knew one could carry 11 pax!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Funny, though, Hueys were the stars of the air side. Never knew one could carry 11 pax!

There were quite a few "Wait, that's not quite right" moments. That was definitely at the top of the list. My wife hits me every time I mention stuff like that to her. So I've learned to keep my mouth shut.