• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

East Coast Reserve Phrogs...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Overall, it was better than military movies as far as the feel and authenticity of the military. The excess Hueys were odd. The comically understrength platoon, too. Everyone saying "eff-o-bee" instead of "FOB" was annoying. "Officer Training School?" The visible red laser in the designator sticks out in my mind. There were others, but those come to mind first. Nevertheless, nothing HUGE, and nothing that drastically interfered with my enjoyment of the movie.

KBayDog

I take it you're having an exciting time at your present Traveling Around Drunk location, Phrogdriver?

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I enjoyed it. It wasn't Blackhawk Down but it was certainly worth the price of admission. Excellent special effects. With the help of a few Phrogs and Hueys, 2/5 grunts save LA. Good thing the bad guys on the ground couldn't shoot worth a damn.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I enjoyed it. It wasn't Blackhawk Down but it was certainly worth the price of admission. Excellent special effects. With the help of a few Phrogs and Hueys, 2/5 grunts save LA. Good thing the bad guys on the ground couldn't shoot worth a damn.
All Hollywood bad guys train at the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy. It's the law.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
All Hollywood bad guys train at the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy. It's the law.

They also have an exchange program with the James Bond Villains & Evil Henchmen School of Sharpshooting.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
We won't have enough power to takeoff.

Ok, let's hang out in a 40-foot hover then.

Sure.......