• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-6B in Pensacola?

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
I saw an E-6B on the flightline at Sherman Field yesterday. Without violating OPSEC can anyone tell me why it was here? Was it just a tour thing to recruit SNFOs?

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
I dropped an E-6B on the ramp back in '66 when in Banana school. Maybe that's the one you saw. We used them to compute TAS, etc. when flying those speedy Bugsmashers (UC-45J to anal-ists) on cross-country nav flights!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I dropped an E-6B on the ramp back in '66 when in Banana school. Maybe that's the one you saw. We used them to compute TAS, etc. when flying those speedy Bugsmashers (UC-45J to anal-ists) on cross-country nav flights!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Pags

N/A
pilot

Like this one?
whizz_wheel.jpg

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Threadjack back to topic:
It's there for a community brief, and probably other things as well.
/Threadjack

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Ya'll are probably going to give me $hit for this, but honestly seeing the E-6 in person made it seem about 10 times cooler than I had ever thought before. Just an observation....