• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2/C-2/CV-22 Pipeline

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
but it's a whole lot better than straight-up rotary-wing or single engine fighter time. I'll take it.
Well since Delta counts single engine fighter at 100% and V-22 at 90% toward their minimums, and some airlines don't count V-22 at all, I'd say you are wrong again.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Does it feel good when you say that? I don't care one way or another. Everyone needs a way to get their jollies. I won't judge if acting condescending from behind a keyboard is your technique. I'm actually just kinda curious.
You keep making pronouncement as the NFG in areas where you lack knowledge and/or experience. What do you expect the responses to be when you put out bad gouge like it's fact.

You're going to have a hard time in the military in general and Naval Aviation in particular if my responses bother you. You need to seriously harden the fuck up.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
The snark is pretty unnecessary, but whatever. There's a reason this site and its users have a certain reputation.

That aside, thanks for clearing that up. For what it's worth, people making claims like that do get verified for their username flair, but it sounds like the particular fellow heard something word-of-mouth and misinterpreted the finer details. Debrief point is to go straight to the source, I suppose. Sounds like V-22 time isn't as valuable as the hours one would build in a true multi-engine airplane, but it's a whole lot better than straight-up rotary-wing or single engine fighter time. I'll take it.
Stop being wrong all the time, and stop being a pussy

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And what would that be? I'm legitimately curious.

Better yet, who honestly wastes their time talking about AW and its users? Aside from grabbing beers with people I’ve met through this site, I don’t think I’ve ever talked about it.