• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

drug use

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarus

ok, yeah, sorry about the rant. i've just been a little on edge lately because i have been knocked down before because of connections to my dad, and i keep hearing about how deep this security check goes now. fortunately it was never something so serious that i wasn't able to work it out.

believe it or not, i'm not as stupid as i put out online, and i know damn well that the navy needs to make sure those in charge of a nuke reactor aren't anarchists that blow up homemade napalm for kicks.

i mailed the form today, with a BRIEF description of the incident. i'm still touchy on the issue, 'cause i still don't think it even qualified as an "incident," but it's done with now. in anycase, i'm not happy at all how i've handled this, personally.

let the pieces fall where they may.

jrasmussen

Pro-Rec'd for Intel
Good luck

Icarus,

I commend you for your honesty in the situation. I'm sure the Navy will too. Best of luck. I've got my package in for review right now so hopefully I'll see you in fleet.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Calm down, take a breath, and just tell your recruiter. I know an officer in the Marines who's done WAY worse than take a puff off a joint.

Sorry Wink, want some popcorn? Everyone else is welcome to it. ;)

Torrent

in college
Hello, I'm new to airwarriors and this is my first post. I've been reading the discussion about icarus's drug use. Good luck to you icarus

Status
Not open for further replies.