• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dos Gringos

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
Going in for guns is awesome. Hearing that he Judyed his controller was good. Haven't been judyed myself, but that's definitely not something I would ever want to hear.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Going in for guns is awesome. Hearing that he Judyed his controller was good. Haven't been judyed myself, but that's definitely not something I would ever want to hear.

"Darkstar, Judy Judy", freakin hilarious :)

I've heard too much about these guys not to get their stuff. Just downloaded both albums from the Apple Store.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why wouldnt you want to be Judy'd. It just means I have my quary in sight and dont need your help anymore.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Reference to the word "Judy"... hahaha not you personally.
While a collegiate NROTC STUD ... we called the prospective NFO STUDs "Judy" ... 'cause we though "Judy" was an NFO-kinda song ... you know ... "Judy in the Sky -- with glasses !!!"

At least that's the way we heard it .... :)

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
Depends when you get the judy...If it's early in the intercept, well then, you just plain svck...If it's late, then, fine. But in my experience, you usually hear targeting info and know to shut up as opposed to them telling you.

NavyLonghorn

While a collegiate NROTC STUD ... we called the prospective NFO STUDs "Judy" ... 'cause we though "Judy" was an NFO-kinda song ... you know ... "Judy in the Sky -- with glasses !!!"

At least that's the way we heard it .... :)

That song came out in 1967. Jesus you are old.

Kinner

Judy, Judy

Just to clear up some confusion, a definition:

JUDY - Aircrew has radar/visual contact on the correct target, has taken control of the intercept and only requires situation awareness information; weapons director (WD) will minimize radio transmissions. From the old MCM 3-1 (unclassified)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Old-Sign.jpg