• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dos Gringos

BullGator

Old-Sign.jpg
:) I found it interesting, yet peculiar, for a first post. Hey, at least he recognizes the search feature. <shrugs>

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Depends when you get the judy...If it's early in the intercept, well then, you just plain svck...If it's late, then, fine. But in my experience, you usually hear targeting info and know to shut up as opposed to them telling you.

My Skipper Judy'd another JO in the division once. Now THAT was funny.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Just to clear up some confusion, a definition:

JUDY - Aircrew has radar/visual contact on the correct target, has taken control of the intercept and only requires situation awareness information; weapons director (WD) will minimize radio transmissions. From the old MCM 3-1 (unclassified)
Reopens an old thread with a definition no one really gives a shit about....must be Air Farce.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Are these guys really ... "any good" ... ???

I listened to a couple of the mp3 clips from their website ... and I can honestly say some of the lyrics made me laugh (been there), but I can say "shit, piss, fuck, douchebag" by myself all day long ... without buying their CD. Not exactly the kind of stuff I want to put on the Victrola when company comes over ... :eek:

Just checking w/ those junior to me who are "in the know" ... as I want so desperately to be "cutting edge" ... :D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are these guys really ... "any good" ... ???

I listened to a couple of the mp3 clips from their website ... and I can honestly say some of the lyrics made me laugh (been there), but I can say "shit, piss, fuck, douchebag" by myself all day long ... without buying their CD. Not exactly the kind of stuff I want to put on the Victrola when company comes over ... :eek:

Just checking w/ those junior to me who are "in the know" ... as I want so desperately to be "cutting edge" ... :D
It's like the novelty Christmas songs that come out every year. Funny for about 3 times, then the radio stations start overplaying it (they always do), and you go "OK, enough," and change the station.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My apologies. I forgot this was a Navy site where not giving a shit about regulations is a point of pride.

What does anyone's understanding of the term JUDY have to do with "regulations?" :confused:

Brett

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My apologies. I forgot this was a Navy site where not giving a shit about regulations is a point of pride.
What does anyone's understanding of the term JUDY have to do with "regulations?" :confused:

Brett[/QUOTE]

Ask any AF guy and they will tell you the AF Regs on what color socks you are supposed to wear when wearing a Flight Suit. That is just plain STUPID.

-ea6blyr ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ask any AF guy and they will tell you the AF Regs on what color socks you are supposed to wear when wearing a Flight Suit. That is just plain STUPID.

-ea6blyr ;)

I love how they (and Marines from time to time) tell other services about their own uniform regs as if they apply to everyone. Just so everyone knows, there's no Navy uniform reg telling you how high your flight suit zipper must be, or that you can't wear white socks with a flight suit.

Oh, and I'm not wearing your God damned glow in the dark belt either.

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You seem to be wearing your scarf a little to tight. It's causing a lose of blood flow to your brain and you're making no sense.

I suggest you search for and read some of Huggyu2's posts. He an Air Force guy who understands the art of defending his service through Navy bashing.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well stupid, redundant, juvenile, or needlessly costly regulations anyway. It isn't like NAVAIR doesn't have some idiotic regs, but we aren't proud of them, promote them to other services as enlightened, or accept them without our fair share of push back. THAT, I am proud of. You ought to try it some time.

brownshoe

Contributor
Not exactly the kind of stuff I want to put on the Victrola when company comes over ... :eek:

You have a “Victrola!?!” Well I just happen to have a few 78’s we should get together.:) Hey, this particular title is a real “toe tapper.” ;)

Steve

Attachments

• grc.jpg
    grc.jpg
    902.6 KB · Views: 33

Kinner

Judy, Judy

What does anyone's understanding of the term JUDY have to do with "regulations?"

Perhaps because it's in the regs? Just a thought.