• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dont resist arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Ryoukai said:
It's also a bad idea out here because Oahu's roads are something along the same lines as the roads one might find in Bosnia or any Iraqi runway circa 1991.

Hmm... Palm trees, warm water, curvy/bumpy roads.... Reminds me of Puerto Vallarta. You would think that with all the rich retired types and yuppies they would be able to afford to fix the roads.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
No, all of Hawaii's money goes to the important things...like, you know, buying a number of G-35s for officers. Before you start calling shenanigans on this, I was pulled over by one a couple days ago while riding in a friend's car. Bumpy roads is one thing, having potholes that I have to avoid or flip ass over is something different and I have no idea how the sudden influx of Ferrari drivers handle it. Hawaii uses the lowest grade pavement around and it shows whenever it rains and also when it doesn't rain. We recently spent a large sum of money (at least one million) on a bunch of road work machines which sit under a freeway overpass and haven't done a lick of work because they require a quality of asphalt which Hawaii doesn't believe in. So we're all stuck with having to drive through Sarajevo to get anywhere we want to go on this island. Expect any trip on the road here to be longer and more frustrating than physics should allow. To keep this on topic, do you think it'd be bad if the cop in the video started laughing when the guy dropped? I think it would have been difficult to not let out a quick, "Pwned!" but I guess that's why I'm not a cop...that and I don't meet the required weight/height of 250, 5' 10".

Lonestar155

is good to go
OK whatever you do DO NOT get pulled over in LA. Im sure all of you know that LAPD has a bad reputation! Enough said about LAPD haha

Status
Not open for further replies.