• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dilemma

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
Oh yeah, and people only use the Marines for a last ditch effort

Which is funny, because the only people I've ever seen put a GBU 1000m off target was a Navy Hornet section. It was almost as close to the friendlies as it was to the Talib. Even the Dutch F-16's did better than that.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Ok, and for those that woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, the above post was purely a joke, meant for no other reason than a little inter-service fun poking. Apologies if I offended anyone.

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
No worries, my reply was perhaps a bit more sharp-edged than I intended. Too much dust in my crack, I suppose. And, FWIW, the dash 2 in that section put his right where it was supposed to go.

acwildcat

pilot
Thanks everyone. I think what I am leaning towards right now is giving myself until next spring and if I haven't been accepted into BDCP by that point I will know that it wasn't meant to be and I will go through OCC for sure. Thanks for all your help