• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Depression Waiver Approved!!!

SWOMan

Can you get any written documentation for a medical professional that says you do not need it? This doesn't make sense, and sounds like they are lazy. As my recruiter always told me " i'm not a medical professional, it is not my job to make that determination.... i just file the paperwork and wait till they tell me yes or no"

Allyx

They told me I would need past documentation but the counseling center I went to fourteen years ago moved and said they didn't have my paperwork anymore. But I got into contact with the owner of the center and he's mailing it to me. I set up an appointment for a psych evaluation. But I only had four days to get all of this together because it costs a lot of money to send me my medical documents-I think there's extra court documents in there too.

But I didn't get a chance to tell him this. He just said its a no-go.

I'm so confused. Can I even go to a different recruiting station or do they have the same commander...if that's the higher up he's talking about.