• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
The email is sent out to everyone at the same time, in the past every NRD received the list regardless if that NRD had selections or not. It could be that the person it was sent to is on leave.

Well that's rather annoying. I'm like 3 blocks from the building and the damn list is in there somewhere.

IUGUY

So...... I def feel like the only guy not getting a final select letter and class date around here...... Should I be concerned ?

exNavyOffRec

So...... I def feel like the only guy not getting a final select letter and class date around here...... Should I be concerned ?

FS will come when they come, I have seen people wait a very long time, and had people with very short times, generally aviators don't wait that long because of many boards and many billets, IDC often can have longer wait times depending on who is ready to go first/where you are stuck in line.

IUGUY

Thanks for the input guys! I keep getting this weird feeling that something would be wrong and that I would need to get something fix something administrative and never get word from my chain of command to make it happen........ I'm probably just being paranoid

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks for the input guys! I keep getting this weird feeling that something would be wrong and that I would need to get something fix something administrative and never get word from my chain of command to make it happen........ I'm probably just being paranoid
Ordies are immune from paranoia!;)
BradIYAOYAS.png
BzB

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
I'd like to know this as well...

@The_Pants @America I went to MEPS 28 October. If I had not needed any waivers, I would have received my PQ letter a long time ago. However, I needed two waivers, one of which is turning out to be more difficult to obtain than I originally believed (shocker). Last week they sent my recruiter a second letter requesting more information/documentation. Luckily it was something I could provide within a day. I am still waiting, and due to holidays, it is unlikely I will hear anything until after the New Year.

PQ from MEPS really depends on if they find something at MEPS, you need waivers, how difficult they are to get, etc.

The way I look at it though, if they're still asking for information, they're not saying no. I'll give them anything they want if the end result is a PQ :)

exNavyOffRec

@The_Pants @America I went to MEPS 28 October. If I had not needed any waivers, I would have received my PQ letter a long time ago. However, I needed two waivers, one of which is turning out to be more difficult to obtain than I originally believed (shocker). Last week they sent my recruiter a second letter requesting more information/documentation. Luckily it was something I could provide within a day. I am still waiting, and due to holidays, it is unlikely I will hear anything until after the New Year.

PQ from MEPS really depends on if they find something at MEPS, you need waivers, how difficult they are to get, etc.

The way I look at it though, if they're still asking for information, they're not saying no. I'll give them anything they want if the end result is a PQ :)

MEPS doesn't PQ officer candidates, only N3M does, MEPS qualifies you to go enlisted, I have seen N3M give the thumbs down to people MEPS has said were fine to come in, and I have seen N3M give the thumbs up to people MEPS has said were not qualified for service.

Surf

pilot
If that is correct estimate late January, NRC is on reduced manning so not much is happening.
I'm under the assumption it takes a couple weeks for results to be posted following a board, so if one does convene in January we are looking at late Jan/early Feb like you said. Merry Christmas everyone!

Kees

SNA Select
Just wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Congratulations again to those selected for OCS this year and best of luck for those applying to the coming boards! Cheers!!!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Congratulations again to those selected for OCS this year and best of luck for those applying to the coming boards! Cheers!!!
Samo... Samo from "The Ancient Mariner" Bee, and may all your ProRecs be "Y"!:D
Gathrin' Honey.jpg
BzB, swarmin' at home... Bee RR.jpg