• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

The_Pants

I just hope I don't miss the next convening board if it does happen sometime in January.

How long does it usually take to get a PQ letter after MEPS?

exNavyOffRec

Misery loves company. Not to start turning the rumor mill but...OR at NRD Miami seems confident another board will convene in January with results coming a few weeks after. Here's to hoping.

If that is correct estimate late January, NRC is on reduced manning so not much is happening.

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
Yeah I thought it was BS too, but I guess Id rather take the later date just to be safe.
Bro I'm currently in OCS Nd just a warning if you really want SNA than you don't wNt to tip toe around that age limit. There are some events that if you fail, they roll you back to the next junior class. If that happens than it sets you back 3 more weeks.

AmericanJoe

Hopefully there are enough of us to force another board to convene. My OR out of NRD NY had the same feeling. Fingers crossed.

I'm in the same boat -- haven't heard this from my OR, do you think they would have enough already for another board? Seems like a long shot to me, but here's hoping!! Please keep us posted if you guys get any more information because a January board would be awesome!