• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

If anyone can check non-active duty IW results could you PLEASE let me know!

PM DIVO with your info and see if you get a response, or RUFi0181 those are the only 2 I know of that might have the non AD results, but then again currently with BOL screwed up the AD notifications are being emailed from the NRC processors to the COC, while non AD go from the director to the NRD OPS and then out to the OR's, so the OR's may not have them yet.

Shawn Swift

Officerhopeful
PM DIVO with your info and see if you get a response, or RUFi0181 those are the only 2 I know of that might have the non AD results, but then again currently with BOL screwed up the AD notifications are being emailed from the NRC processors to the COC, while non AD go from the director to the NRD OPS and then out to the OR's, so the OR's may not have them yet.

Okay thanks! I talked to my OR a couple of hours ago but she didn't see anything in the system yet but the office is closed now until Jan 3.

wistcl2

I can't see anything on BOL. Does anyone have the AD list, or do I have to wait until Jan. when my chain of command is back?

Novaspike

I can't see anything on BOL. Does anyone have the AD list, or do I have to wait until Jan. when my chain of command is back?

You'll have to wait most likely (bad luck). Nothing is being posted to BOL, so it's being emailed to CO's and XO's instead. Maybe have your CCC call?

Novaspike

I'm in the same boat. Submitted my package in October after clearing medical with the marines, only to find out that the docs (LASIK, urinalysis) didn't clear it for the navy. Is it true that these items have to be cleared prior to be reviewed for the board? Keep getting mixed answers..

I'm now going to MEPS in January.

Right after I submitted my package I got an email about my LASIK (they needed pre-op info and more documentation). I was told I was NPQ until that all was turned in.

exNavyOffRec

Okay thanks! I talked to my OR a couple of hours ago but she didn't see anything in the system yet but the office is closed now until Jan 3.

They don't completely shutdown, he might be on leave but they don't let everyone go at once, they definitely won't be fully manned, I never took leave around Christmas or New Years, with people on leave and half days I was able to get tons of work done with no distractions.

Aria123

Wow, finally!!!!!
I have been checking this board since the IW board was supposed to meet on the 2nd.
I applied for IW and Intel, but IW was my first choice. My recruiter told me that the results would not be out until January but I am sure that was just to make sure I don't bug him before, understandable though... I can't image how many calls he got so far.
If any civilian get the results please post it, I will take that as my cue to dial my OR with good reason
CONGRATS to all the AD folk that already know got selected!!!!!!

ricks61885

Ricks61885
I have seen guys go from USAF AD to USN OCS and that 8 week thing is BS, our guy was out 4 weeks after it was requested, it went fast, could they be saying 8 weeks for the holiday issue, in that case it might not be BS

Yeah I thought it was BS too, but I guess Id rather take the later date just to be safe.