• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Spookcumber

Since Intel was my number one choice will it still go to that board next month? Or, since this was the IDC board that it was technically submitted for is that it?

The_Pants

I got word I just missed the last rolling board, waiting on the next one come Jan. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yup, same boat as you'll. Head to MEPS early Jan. and that will be the last thing I need to do. But I do not think there is a high probability that another board will be convening in January. To early and probably not enough kits. I would expect Feb/March but according to the actually schedule it is ROLLING.

Located the schedule. SNA/NFO is rolling. http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/publications/NOTICES/1131 FY14 BOARDSKED By Community - Encl 4 - Rev 1.pdf

Also, do you do your security interview before or after, or does it all depend? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Novaspike

If you can get the medical and security stuff done early it'll cut down the time between pro rec and final select.

Plus, if there are issues it gives you time to resolve them. I'd definitely try to get both done first.

exNavyOffRec

Since Intel was my number one choice will it still go to that board next month? Or, since this was the IDC board that it was technically submitted for is that it?

It looks like anything other than IW was "tabled" so once they figure out what they need they will go from there.

ricks61885

Ricks61885
So because my FS letter has an 02 FEB date, my OR needs me to separate the AF 3 weeks before my class date to get plane tickets and send all my records. The Air Force can't get me out that quickly so I am having to request the March OCS date, literally pushing me to the Age limit for my waiver....hopefully they can honor the request.