• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm going crazy right now! I want to see if I got my FS letter! The whole ship is on liberty today ....... No one there knows anything. Blah!
I guess that makes you 'Skipper'? Just autograph your own basket leave papers!:p
BzB

Novaspike

I just heard from my chain of command, I got FS for SNA with a OCS report date of Feb 23!

They had to call Mr. Elam (the processor), but he told them the news.

The Navy's getting a Christmas card thank you from me this year.

Last edited:

Surf

pilot
I got word I just missed the last rolling board, waiting on the next one come Jan. Anyone else in the same boat?

Kees

SNA Select
I got word I just missed the last rolling board, waiting on the next one come Jan. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm in the same boat. My kit was completed two days after the December board convened--bummer! I just finished my investigation interview so, for me, everything should be a "go" for the next rolling board.

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
Do you have a list??
Yes, I have the list... 14 were selected from the AD side... List has name and command, PM me your names and I can verify... I can't upload a work or excel file to AW for some reason... But its official, results for IW are out...

Shawn Swift

Officerhopeful
Do you also have the list for non-active duty??

Yes, I have the list... 14 were selected from the AD side... List has name and command, PM me your names and I can verify... I can't upload a work or excel file to AW for some reason... But its official, results for IW are out...
you