• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Cah8t6

As a civilian how can I make sure that my packet gets sent to the board and what is going on when I resubmit ? I don't want a repeat of what just happened.

Cah8t6

When did you turn it in, or what are the circumstances that you are aware of?
I turned it in retook the oar and even added more LOR back in late august and then asked if there was anything else needed in October. I was told there wasn't and it was just a waiting game until the boards. Then I asked today about the boards and if anything had come back and was told that my packet wasn't submitted because it wasn't complete.

exNavyOffRec

I turned it in retook the oar and even added more LOR back in late august and then asked if there was anything else needed in October. I was told there wasn't and it was just a waiting game until the boards. Then I asked today about the boards and if anything had come back and was told that my packet wasn't submitted because it wasn't complete.

Did they say what wasn't complete? If anything you should have been told shortly after you asked in October what was missing.

Cah8t6

Did they say what wasn't complete? If anything you should have been told shortly after you asked in October what was missing.
I asked if there was anything I needed to sign or complete in Oct I checked in regularly and then got told today it wasn't submitted because it wasn't complete. Which is the first time I was told that.

ironhead79ltc

NavyOffRec do you know when they do the tattoo review portion? is that completed prior to the Pro-Rec or inbetween that and the FS?