• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Novaspike

Congrats!...but you didn't really just wake up half an hour ago or anything right?

Don't mind me, I've been trolling the boards all morning since I had to open up the building I work at today.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Haha Nova I'm right there with you. I was trolling the board before I even got out of bed. Clearly I have my priorities in order! Haha

SLH350

pilot
Haha Nova I'm right there with you. I was trolling the board before I even got out of bed. Clearly I have my priorities in order! Haha
Absolutely. My phone is already down to 75% I've been refreshing this thread so much.

jdaws402

Congrats!...but you didn't really just wake up half an hour ago or anything right?

Don't mind me, I've been trolling the boards all morning since I had to open up the building I work at today.

Haha I did in fact wake up then. I work overnights at my current temporary job. Never been happier to get woken up after 30 minutes of sleep.

Novaspike

Assuming everything goes well into the FS (still feel like I'm on the knife-edge till that one comes out), I wonder how many of us are going to end up classing up together?