• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

I admit my package was geared more towards SC rather than SWO, but I am still very disappointed I did not make the cut. I still have to Supply results to sweat over until JAN. Time to begin looking into the reconsideration letter (ANY ADVICE?). Not sure where to begin improving my package with the new ASTB/OAR out, but I will resubmit for sure. Good luck to everyone still waiting and Congratulations to all those selected.

I think you have good stats, don't sweat the OAR a few points isn't going to make or break you. If you would have walked into my office as a prior service or civilian I would have been very happy to have you as an applicant.

I would say what we can't look at are your interviews, so keep working on your MA degree, are you close to finishing another term? That would be reason to reapply within 6 months.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
I have to repost this from last December when I was awaiting results from the board:

Twas the night before boards met, and all through the house
not an applicant was stirring, not even reading gouge
They had studied hard for the ASTBs with care
In hopes that news from OCS would soon be there

The future officer candidates all snug in their beds
While visions of butterbars danced in their heads
And I, the OR, had just been for a long run,
And settled down to watch “Tora Tora Tora” or maybe “Top Gun”

When outside there arose a thud on the deck
I sprang from my rack and thought "what the heck?"
Away to the window I flew in a dash
Ran downstairs and tore open the hatch

The stars shone down on me in my nighttime-cover
and I saw a sight like no other
What to my glazed over eyes should appear
But a miniature F-18 hornet, and eight tiny reindeer

With a little old pilot, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment he must be at least an O-6!
More rapid than the turn of helo blades,
he shouted, and called the designators by name;

"Now, PILOTS! now, SWOs! now, Supply corps and NFOs!
On, INTEL! on NUKES! on, BUDS and staff dudes!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now PRO-RECs! PRO-RECs, PRO-RECs for all!"

Novaspike

If it reassures you guys at all, I think ya'll have much better stats than I did when I started out (and possibly still if I'm being honest).

I can pass on what helped out me though; patience, persistence, and in a pinch, snarky remarks.

IUGUY

Hey, Can some one please email me the SWO AD results ASAP ... IM on the ship and it wont let me download at all.. I have a shipmate who applied and she would be estatic to find out! My email is Spencerbr@cvn77.navy.mil Thanks alot!!!!

IUGUY

Natalie Pertuska (sp?)

could we please remove the name from the site, she is not a member and I dont want her to find that on here or find out in that manner........

Could someone copy and
paste the list for me.... thanks alot..

exNavyOffRec

could we please remove the name from the site, she is not a member and I dont want her to find that on here or find out in that manner........

Could someone copy and
paste the list for me.... thanks alot..

Just so you know when you quoted my post it kept her name in there, I PM'd you what was in the file that was attached here.

tan

I admit my package was geared more towards SC rather than SWO, but I am still very disappointed I did not make the cut. I still have to Supply results to sweat over until JAN. Time to begin looking into the reconsideration letter (ANY ADVICE?). Not sure where to begin improving my package with the new ASTB/OAR out, but I will resubmit for sure. Good luck to everyone still waiting and Congratulations to all those selected.

Not really sure what you have in your package submitted, but based on your signature block here. Areas I think you can improve in are volunteer with leadership role, be recognized as JSOQ, and get higher qualification.

RescueSwimmer19USN

Active Duty Navy SAR Crewman
Been gone a while, but got my Pro-RecY on the Active Duty list for SNA, the one that came out last week. I wanted to say good luck to those still waiting on results, for all the boards and CONGRATS to the other 9 Y's on the list with me. Hope the civilian side gets their results soon.