• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

Philly24

Hi Everyone!

I was just contacted by my recruiter and told that I was selected for the DCO Supply Corps., so the results are out! I would contact your recruiter if you haven't heard anything yet. Thanks and good luck!

PG84

I reached out to my recruiter but have not heard back yet. This year long process is almost over. Good luck to everyone out there; I hope I get the opportunity to serve with you. And hopefully I'll see you in DCO school in Newport!

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Anyone else hear anything yet? @Philly24, did your recruiter give you the stats? How many applied vs accepted by chance?

Chances are the selection quota was similar to last year and the year prior, 15 spots.

Congrats to those who were selected. If you have any questions on DCOIC, BQC-NR or Newport feel free to PM me. For those that didn't receive a PROREC "Yes" don't give up, keep applying.

FitGar

Darker than the depths of the oceans.
Hi Everyone!

I was just contacted by my recruiter and told that I was selected for the DCO Supply Corps., so the results are out! I would contact your recruiter if you haven't heard anything yet. Thanks and good luck!

Congrats!

FitGar

Darker than the depths of the oceans.
My recruiter contacted me today: It was a NO on my end. I guess not having the MBA makes a difference... I just started my MBA program so I'm going to focus on getting A's, and applying to the next board.

On a lighter note: Congrats to those of you who got selected!

Thatnavyguy87

My recruiter contacted me today: It was a NO on my end. I guess not having the MBA makes a difference... I just started my MBA program so I'm going to focus on getting A's, and applying to the next board.

On a lighter note: Congrats to those of you who got selected!
Could be a plethora of different reasons...I have an MBA and wasn't selected. From what I've gathered here, I'm thinking it's my civilian experience.