• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

mc2010

I appreciate your candid feedback. I consider myself a realist and acknowledge that while I am mostly competitive, there are others more qualified. All I can do is present my experience, including managing teams of 10 or more in inventory management and procurement within the heavy equipment industry for the past 10 years. Additionally, I will complete my MBA and CPIM certification in August which could be a hold up for now and I am aware of that. Alls I can hope is this aligns with what the Navy is seeking.
During my last DWE i met a couple of new DCO Supply officers. Not all of them had a masters degree. If the quota this year is truly 62, i think you should do everything you can to find a recruiter. While education and experience goes into it, it is also about how many they need to select. Next FY may not promote as many due to this year being so high. Good luck to you!

exNavyOffRec

I appreciate your candid feedback. I consider myself a realist and acknowledge that while I am mostly competitive, there are others more qualified. All I can do is present my experience, including managing teams of 10 or more in inventory management and procurement within the heavy equipment industry for the past 10 years. Additionally, I will complete my MBA and CPIM certification in August which could be a hold up for now and I am aware of that. Alls I can hope is this aligns with what the Navy is seeking.
To me you seem like a good candidate, and the further info you sent me put things in a better context.

Unpriced

Still waiting on a replacement recruiter, spoke with the active duty recruiter who mentioned the active and reserve recruiters are in different commands. Active duty recruiter confirmed no replacement has been named but is inquiring to find out more on.

mc2010

Still waiting on a replacement recruiter, spoke with the active duty recruiter who mentioned the active and reserve recruiters are in different commands. Active duty recruiter confirmed no replacement has been named but is inquiring to find out more on.
Have you tried calling other reserve officer recruiters who recruit other fields and see if they can submit your package?

Devwards

I'm sure like many of the previous, current, and future applicants, we scoured the internet looking for resources to help us understand the Supply Corps better and to hopefully give us a leg up in the application process. I just wanted to share an awesome Youtube series that the US Coast Guard created that highlights mock DCO interviews. My panel interview for Navy Reserve Supply Corps was completed in early February, but I wish I would have seen these videos to help me prepare and tweak my answers just a tiny bit more. Although I think this pertains mainly to active duty ascensions for the Coast Guard, it still feels very relevant for reserve direct commissions. It also gives multiple perspectives of prior service, non-prior service, do not select candidates, average candidates, and top candidates. Overall, just another resource to study before your interviews! Good luck!

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Yes thats where I'm at now. As of late this afternoon I think I've connected with a DCO recruiter across the state that is going to work with me
Good luck to you! That OR is the best in the business and I couldn’t have wrapped up my IWC package without her either. If you need any help or push you can always ping me as well.

Tm2016

Hey all - lots of good info here, and glad I stumbled upon this thread. I’m currently pursuing the DCO reserve supply corp route. I think I have a pretty competitive package, but I’m not really sure how to go about getting the interviews scheduled. I’m in the NW region, and I get hardly any communication from the recruiter. I completed all I’ve been asked for the application, and knocked out meps, but have had radio silence on what the deadline is for getting the interviews scheduled and competed. Any insight would be much appreciated!

A little about my application, if any if it matters:
- prior service usmc
- bachelors/masters in business/finance (high gpa)
- 10 yrs experience, current supervisory Fed employee in very relatable career.
- current/adjudicated tier-5 BI (still provided the 86 regardless)
- strong letters of rec
- meps done, no waivers needed

exNavyOffRec

Hey all - lots of good info here, and glad I stumbled upon this thread. I’m currently pursuing the DCO reserve supply corp route. I think I have a pretty competitive package, but I’m not really sure how to go about getting the interviews scheduled. I’m in the NW region, and I get hardly any communication from the recruiter. I completed all I’ve been asked for the application, and knocked out meps, but have had radio silence on what the deadline is for getting the interviews scheduled and competed. Any insight would be much appreciated!

A little about my application, if any if it matters:
- prior service usmc
- bachelors/masters in business/finance (high gpa)
- 10 yrs experience, current supervisory Fed employee in very relatable career.
- current/adjudicated tier-5 BI (still provided the 86 regardless)
- strong letters of rec
- meps done, no waivers needed
Your recruiter will be the one to set these up, or more specifically the panel will let him know when they are going to do the interviews, then your recruiter will let you know when you need to be there.

Obados2000

Hi everyone, I completed my Suppo interview about two weeks ago and I am wondering if anyone have an idea of when the next board is scheduled to sit?