• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

custom flight bag?

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Seriously? I'm sure this guy is very talented, and to each their own... but most of the bags on his website looked more like diaper bags than anything... And who would get a cooper-mini bag? And the flowers? Please tell me that was a female...
Those look totally ghey! I wouldn't use it for a diaper bag! :eek:

To the pointy-nosers: You are just bitter that you have to piss in a tube. P3s are big and stupid, but at least you can get a cup of coffee and take a shit, while flying. Tsk tsk, should've picked props on your dreamsheet in primary... green isn't a pretty color! :p

UMichfly

pilot
None

To the pointy-nosers: You are just bitter that you have to piss in a tube. P3s are big and stupid, but at least you can get a cup of coffee and take a shit, while flying. Tsk tsk, should've picked props on your dreamsheet in primary... green isn't a pretty color! :p

The T-45 doesn't have a relief tube...mostly because we don't spend 8 hours flying racetrack patterns so we can just hold it for the 1.5. Wait...why am I responding to this? What do you fly again?

:D in effect of course

brownshoe

Contributor
Times have certainly changed. In my time, for items that weren't issued when we checked in, we just visited a certain "rigger" in the squadron. There really wasn't a showroom for what was available, but custom orders were accepted.;) I had a really nice set of "matched items" made for me to carry those few personal things that I'd need for DET's.:)

Steve

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor

Actually, honey, I can't take a shit in the plane either...not without incurring a massive beer debt and the wrath of my cohorts...

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
I think I have found DH's promotion present. It will look smashing with an embroidered hinge right on the front. Even is he never uses it, it will amuse me, which is the most important consideration when buying gifts for him.

So, what bag design is the least useless for a -60?

Pags

N/A
pilot
So, what bag design is the least useless for a -60?

I'm pretty sure that he probably does not have a huge need for a pubs bag in a 60 for the reason I mentioned above. But, I did look at Gung Ho gear and they make a decent looking bag. And that stuff seems to have better craftsmanship than the average middle school home ec class (and it doesn't look like a lunchbox that's missing a matching thermos).

I have a camelbak HAWG that i use. It hangs nicely from the hook behind my head, holds my kneeboard, all my checklists, backup pubs, multiple lights, multitool, snacks, overnight stuff and a crapload of water. Plus, it's a backpack, so it frees up my hands when walking to/from a/c to carry goggles and have a spare hand to "debrief" the 2P with.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Actually, honey, I can't take a shit in the plane either...not without incurring a massive beer debt and the wrath of my cohorts...

Shoulda selected E-6s then...no beer debt for a duece:icon_tong. It flushes like any airliner and is off loaded to the lav cart upon landing.

...and the pubs trunk (<--yes trunk) isn't that gay. A cute little pubs bag could be used like a man purse to carry the per diem.