• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current NAMI medical process questions

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Working a mini science project. I'm looking for any info on what is currently being done at NAMI for those dudes that are fresh into the pipeline.

Specifically, is it still basically a long form with EKG, anthros, etc? Is there any psych or neurological testing being done?

The background, I'm working on some comparisons between Navy and Air Force entrance medical requirements for flight school.

Thanks.

Meyerkord

pilot
It's not always a long form, depending on what you had done prior. I just had a short/admin form at NAMI since I had a long form at OCS. Still had to do my regular annual a few months later when my birth month came around.

Anthros are done as a separate appointment.

We didn't have a neuro/psych eval, but they do put you through a short research study in which they collect data to create new versions of the ASTB.