• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Well I tried to make Pcola/oclub for dinner work for my out and in tonight, but apparently the clown jet doesn't like convective sigmets and 1/4 inch hail...

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Last night there was an Army one-star buying us pitchers. I think that was after SpyGuy tried (unsuccessfully) to get him to go swimming in the fountain. If you weren't at the MBOC on Friday, you are wrong.

Also, I wore my greens for the first time. I think that was the highlight of most people's night. :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Last night there was an Army one-star buying us pitchers. I think that was after SpyGuy tried (unsuccessfully) to get him to go swimming in the fountain. If you weren't at the MBOC on Friday, you are wrong.

Also, I wore my greens for the first time. I think that was the highlight of most people's night. :)

Glad to hear you guys are keeping the tradition alive. As soon as I get classed up at the RAG and meet some buds, I'll be hitting up the North Island Club every friday, AND bringing chick(s)!

Don't make me come back to Pcola.... (not that I ever would) ;)

Pags

N/A
pilot
Glad to hear you guys are keeping the tradition alive. As soon as I get classed up at the RAG and meet some buds, I'll be hitting up the North Island Club every friday, AND bringing chick(s)!

Don't make me come back to Pcola.... (not that I ever would) ;)

pretty sure there's no club at NASNI....but there is the I-Bar.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Don't listen to him. Touch the models all you want. Fly em with your hands and make airplane noises. And go behind the bar and get your own beers.

While wearing your cover, too.