• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

H20man

Drill baby drill!
For what it's worth, PSW told me you were the best part of the cover band.

spyguy might argue with that as he is a their dedicated groupie... note the "From" napkin at the bottom of the last pic. I figured the toast eating would have cost me more, but the dollar was worth it, he is also a legend to the people at the waffle house we frequent... 25 scrambled eggs.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Well, I was sort of asking for the pics for my own enjoyment/FB dissemination, but that's cool. I guess it's somehow related to NA and could be posted for all of AW posterity... ya PSW left for my second song which I sang sans guitar. For shame... we need video next time!

Oh, and before I forget: Fuck you Rufio. I think that ties up all loose ends. :)

EDIT: Forgot to make an honorable mention. The dude in the red who is drunkenly trying to butt-rape me in the "rage" photo is AW's own Brian, AKA "Statesman".

That is all.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Somebody shops at the High and Tight store. In a few years that polo shirt will be tucked in and we'll all be able to see the leather web belt.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Somebody shops at the High and Tight store. In a few years that polo shirt will be tucked in and we'll all be able to see the leather web belt.

Ya, that's the problem with getting the wrong barber and doing it on base. There's a guy who's good and a chick who is borderline "special".

Guess which one I got? I ask for a 1/2 to 4 FADE and ask that I don't end up looking like a Marine. You see the result.

And as for the polo? Uh... somehow the Vans skate shorts and checkered vans shoes takes the Yut completely out of the outfit. Nuff said.

And with all the bad East-Coast juju MB is sending my way, I'm off to slaughter another goat in sacrifice to the spaghetti monster...

Another random nugget for your enjoyment: the bassist is a retired Senior Chief. Good times. ANYTIME you're in Pcola, check out Knucklehead. They usually play at Seville once or twice a month.

MasterBates

Make sure it's the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... Lest you become a SWO or such.

iGod-FSM.jpg

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This is way too entertaining.

You guys need to go to Norfolk so I have entertainment.

Give me a couple of months and reinforcement(s) will arrive. I need to do some research and see how ODU girls fare out. Of course, i'm almost certain they will not compare to UT girls.

EDIT: Forgot to make an honorable mention. The dude in the red who is drunkenly trying to butt-rape me in the "rage" photo is AW's own Brian, AKA "Statesman".

BRO-Rape!!!

Make sure it's the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER... Lest you become a SWO or such.

iGod-FSM.jpg

Hey Hey Hey! Watch it with the SWO jokes.

Ricky Bobby

Give me a couple of months and reinforcement(s) will arrive. I need to do some research and see how ODU girls fare out. Of course, i'm almost certain they will not compare to UT girls.

BRO-Rape!!!

Hey Hey Hey! Watch it with the SWO jokes.

Don't get your hopes up for ODU girls.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Otto,
At least you have a backup job if the flying thing doesn't work out. :D :D
BTW, I owned a pair of those shoes in the 80's. I guess the RETRO look is back.
-ea6bflyr ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Otto,
At least you have a backup job if the flying thing doesn't work out. :D :D
BTW, I owned a pair of those shoes in the 80's. I guess the RETRO look is back.
-ea6bflyr ;)

if I could find a bassist and drummer, I'd make it a side gig while IN the Navy, or at the very least do squadron events or O club concerts or some shit. Oh well... :(

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
When I was in Meridian a few weeks ago, the winging class had a band and they rocked about 8 songs. They were pretty good considering......and the Band thing has been done before on deployment....so make sure you take your guitar and amp. I'm sure you will find some band members.

-ea6bflyr ;)