• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
The club was packed for lunch yesterday, including probably 20-25 from my API class. I was 3 beers in by noon. Never seen the place so busy that time of day. Pretty good turnout last night (yes...I was at the O Club twice yesterday...and there is nothing wrong with that).

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Also if anyone who was at the club last night found a single Honda key, please PM me. We lost one at the club last night. Unfortunately no one turned it in at the bar.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Also if anyone who was at the club last night found a single Honda key, please PM me. We lost one at the club last night. Unfortunately no one turned it in at the bar.

Seriously, wtf. We had like half the damn bar out there combing the grass. Granted we were drinking, but you'd think if it was out there, we'd have found it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I gave up drinking for Lent, so my motivation to go right now is pretty minimal other than for lunch, but I will definitely be back after April 12 (only 37 more days of sobriety).
Who said you had to drink? I did the same thing, so I drank soda for 4 1/2 hrs last night.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Last night TWO people went behind the bar, and they were both called out by the base CO. Can't really complain with two free drinks on a Friday evening.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Last night TWO people went behind the bar, and they were both called out by the base CO. Can't really complain with two free drinks on a Friday evening.

I remember seeing the second one in progress and thinking that it was nice that he was trying to personally pour the pitchers of free beer he was about to buy us all

To all the A-poolers and such who may be afraid to partake, it's a great time and you will not find another place in town on a Friday evening where you will walk out with a single digit bar tab and need a DD or taxi to get home :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This weekend was pure fucking success. And it all started at the good ol' Mustin Beach O' Club. If that ain't a enough of a review for you sackless Pcola retards, then I don't know what is.