• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
At least we know everyone will be wearing green. :D

phrogpilot73

PSW is going to be at the P-Cola club tonight around 1700 with some of her classmates. Not sure if she's going to be in civvies or uniform (I'm betting civvies since they're going out afterwards). Just thought y'all would like to know - she's got brown, shoulder length curly hair. If you are on my facebook friend list, you should be able to find a picture of her, and make sure she gets roped into the AW fold.

fc2spyguy - she says "bring it."

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I'll be there, probably in about an hour, I'll be wearing my green flight suit, there is a patch that I think she'll like that I have on it :D

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Wow...last night...ridiculous. Watching spyguy swim in the O Club fountain + partying like a rock star with an AF O-4 in Will Call's "VIP" section = pretty entertaining Friday evening.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
THAT IS AWESOME. I don't care what anyone says about it, that is one hundred percent appropriate and professional, as far as naval aviation is concerned. Bravo.

burningfeathers

Reading the grout jokes
I figured the night could only go down hill after the fountain swim, somewhere between the desecration of the Pensacola Court House and eating toast off the Waffle House floor, I think it did.
Good time though, even for the sober guy.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
There MUST be pics of the fountain swim.

I hope his greens are OK, but AWGs take abuse much better than whites.

There are no pictures that I'm aware of, also I was in the flight suit so I could wear my just say no patch. Which, by the way, was stolen by a disgruntled shoe:icon_rage

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Last night was freaking awesome. PSW: Where are the pics of me playing guitar/singing at seville?

phrogpilot73

Last night was freaking awesome. PSW: Where are the pics of me playing guitar/singing at seville?
Ask and you shall receive. Too bad the O'Club isn't open on Saturdays that I know of. I'll just have to be happy with lunch there sometime this week I guess.

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

For what it's worth, PSW told me you were the best part of the cover band.