• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crypto Board Date

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
I just found out that I was professionally recommended for Crypto (Information Warfare Professional). The emotions are running high and words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now..

Thank you to everyone for all the help you've given me!!! I'll post more when I’ve calmed down..

Good luck to the rest of you!!!

IT1 soon to be ENS.....

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
IT1toOfficer said:
I just found out that I was professionally recommended for Crypto (Information Warfare Professional). The emotions are running high and words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now..

Thank you to everyone for all the help you've given me!!! I'll post more when I’ve calmed down..

Good luck to the rest of you!!!

IT1 soon to be ENS.....

Anothner home grown product ready for harvest. Congrats and best of luck to the rest of ya.

bbell

Well, all of us waiting on the IW board results now know that we will find out tomorrow for sure. These last hours of waiting will be difficult for me to say the least. 13 years ago, I was a 20 year old SR in boot camp at RTC San Diego. 3 years ago, I decided it was time to fulfill my dream of earning my commission in the Navy and have been working round the clock since then to see that dream fulfilled. Hopefully, I will be one step closer tomorrow!

Good Luck Everyone.

bbell

After 3 long years of waiting, I finally received my Pro-Rec from Information Warfare today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to the very few who were selected. My Recruiter said there were 64 applications at the board and only 5 were selected! For those of you who did not make it, don't ever give up as long as you are qualified! Keep improving your application and you will get there, I'm a prime example.

Cheers

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
Congrats!!!!

Great job... Yeah I was told that only 2 were selected.. but maybe that was just 2 enlisted...

Great job to you!! Maybe we'll be in the same class...

Nick

bbell

I was selected BDCP, I graduate May 2006. My Recruiter said there were 59 regular OCS applications and 5 BDCP. There were a total of 5 selections and he speculated that I was probably the only BDCP selection. Now I have to go to MEPS for my physical and submit my FINDOCS. I'm hoping that my final select comes through in a month or less. Thanks for the kind words.

Brady

astrov99

NOT a flyboy
Congratulations fellas. IT1, you'll be graduating OCS right as I'm putting on LTJG :icon_wink

Have fun finishing out your degree bbell, and welcome to the community when you eventually get here.

bbell

Thanks astrov99! What can you tell me about the possibility of doing TCS as an IW Officer?

druskin11

so no one knows when the Aug selection board will be...i sent my pack in 16 aug. just wondering if i have to wait till sept.

H60Gunr

Apparently my package missed the last cut-off date for board (July). Still at CNRC. No word yet.