• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cross-Country Nametags

B

Blutonski816

Rusty Shackleford
shakleford.jpg

Here's a pic of a guy wearing what has to be a not-too-subtle joke or just an unfortunate birth name...
(you'll need to zoom in a bit to read it properly)
vq-1-p-10.jpg

thebluto

pilot
None
How about some real names:
CTW-6 had a Commander Skipper when I was there

I always enjoy seeing a nametag that says Ensign Swenson or Ensign Jensen

But, my all-time favorite is a young man who's name for the first few years of his career was Seaman Stain

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
I was in preflight with a 2LT Ensign (Ensign was his real last name)
and one of the troops that worked for me was Petty Officer Sergeant (his dad, career Air Force, was SGT Sergeant)

KnightNArmor

ASO
pilot
We've got a guy now on deployment with us that's a Capt Seargent. Couldn't tell you if he was prior or not but Sgt. Seargent would have been funny as hell to hear.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
We had an "Ensign Henson" in the RAG ... when promoted to JG, he put a sign up on his locker w/ his nametag affixed to it stating:

ENSIGN HENSON IS DEAD

snake020

Contributor
I knew an Air Force WSO whose name was "Major Boner"; also met a "Lieutenant Colonel Ensign" once.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Not that I have ever worn a cross-country nametag, or a bag for that matter, but Barry N. Peter sounds like a good choice.

Nose

pilot
There was an Ensign named Admiral in primary with me. Scared the shit out of everyone he called on the phone.

We all had nametags with the CO's name which was funny as hell until some chick called the Skipper at home. Oops...