• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cross-Country Nametags

Lawman

None
..."I don't know what I'd do without those crazy bastards!"

We've got this one kid we call Mongo, on the count of he's a mongoloid. He kept getting out of his cage, so I went out and got him a leash you know, one of those clothesline runners for the backyard. He's got plenty of room out there to dig. The kid's really blossomed.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
We've got this one kid we call Mongo, on the count of he's a mongoloid. He kept getting out of his cage, so I went out and got him a leash you know, one of those clothesline runners for the backyard. He's got plenty of room out there to dig. The kid's really blossomed.

why do you do that to Flyinspy??
Mongo_only_pawn_in_game_of_life.jpg

Slider

If you believe that, you'll love this!!

:eek::eek::eek:Did I ever mention aliens are real and I should know...I worked in Area 51! LOL~Thats how those AF guys make O-6 in 6 years! :eek::eek::eek:

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
My all time favorite was one a friend of mine used frequently to great effect. "I'm a roadie for Spandau Ballet...yes, they are still around. Did you see the show last night?"

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm still waiting to meet this "Binotz" guy. Apparently the name is so common it's like "John Smith," but I still haven't met one. He's like the USMC version of "John Doe."