• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crazy Blood Pressure

donnyglaze

Well if you just want to get your blood pressure lower, go donate blood for the red cross. You'll be lowering you're blood pressure, and saving up to three lives!

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
For everyone here providing diagnoses or prescribing courses of action, unless you are a medical doctor, STOP.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
For everyone here providing diagnoses or prescribing courses of action, unless you are a medical doctor, STOP.

I consider myself to be a doctor just like this guy

222px-Dr_Nick.png

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
And, for everyone who's actually considering taking medical advice from some interweb moron, just kill yourselves now.
I think my advice with my Western education and common sense trumps this medicine man with great teeth from the orient ;) PS-eat a salad

91450929_ac1e50cc65.jpg

TopShot

BDCP SNA
Great News!! I was at Target today and decided to check my blood pressure real quick on the machine. The first test was 138/83 I then tested immediately after and got 130/79. I got up and stood for a minute to let my wife test hers and then I re-tested while talking to my wife during the process and got 117/77 :D!!! Am I just getting myself worked up over the results and this is causing it increase? When I was talking to my wife I wasn't even worrying about my numbers and got great results...interesting no?

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Great News!! I was at Target today and decided to check my blood pressure real quick on the machine. The first test was 138/83 I then tested immediately after and got 130/79. I got up and stood for a minute to let my wife test hers and then I re-tested while talking to my wife during the process and got 117/77 :D!!! Am I just getting myself worked up over the results and this is causing it increase? When I was talking to my wife I wasn't even worrying about my numbers and got great results...interesting no?
So your wife was not causing your blood pressure to raise, she was actually causing it to go down?......scientific anomally if you ask me ;)
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor, therefore take any medical advice I give with the same credence you would give Miss Cleo if she told you what your year held in store for you.

TopShot

BDCP SNA
So your wife was not causing your blood pressure to raise, she was actually causing it to go down?......scientific anomally if you ask me ;)
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor, therefore take any medical advice I give with the same credence you would give Miss Cleo if she told you what your year held in store for you.

Haha yea I was shocked as well...she's usually a pain in the a$$ but I guess I found another use for her :icon_tong