• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Craziest Thing You Ever Heard

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
we had this weirdo in OCS who ended up dropping out....this guy was only 19 and was like the Doogie Howser of robotics. I remember during a room/locker inspection 4th week, ( his room was down the hall), hearing Gunny Cagle ask him..." boy...are you the robot nerd?? I want you to build me a robot.....thaat kills candidates...yeahhh!!"

MSkinsATC

pilot
While marching to chow during week 6 or 7 "Column Left"(chow hall on the left) Dumbass in front of me(the lead in our column)turns RIGHT!!!!...right into the other fvcking column...anyway after all hell breaks loose and we are in the grass getting beaten like we have never been beaten before gunny walks over to said Candidate and says "Candidate X do you know your right from your left" candidate comes to attention and says "Yes Sir" DI immediately follows with "If you ever fvck it up again I will unstrap my left boot and beat you to death with it so you can die remembering what a left boot looks like"

MasterBates

Candidate! You WILL take your size 19 gunboats and run up and down that passage way screaming "HEY GUNNY LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!!" to EVERY Marine you see. (I was holding another pair of my GINORMOUS shoes.

Then GySgt Burns put them on OVER his boots and started making me announce "LOOK AT WHAT GUNNY HAS ON HIS FEET"

Yeah, that RLP was entertainment.

Screamtruth

นักมวย
Sgt. Robertson

I had this DI...............^^^^^^^. He was the hardest out of the platoon, so I thought. A mean dude, but a solid one too.

He would make us do ninja pushups..................you lay at the POA on the floor, facedown, and do pushups..............he would say "....yeah, that's right. A ninja can do pushups with out hands or feet"................so you would flop around the floor like an idiot..................and you had to say " I'm a NINJA" while you are doing it.

Other Ninja training items:
Climb the pillars in the barracks, touch the roof and say "I'm a Ninja"
Do the Ninja walk around the barracks, saying the above.
Get from the top of your rack to the bottom, without touching the floor, and cling to the springs like a spider............."I am a NINJA."

Plus all the harassment from the electric chair.............to good ole fashioned thrashing.............with all the verbal motivation to boot.

Sucked then...................funny now.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Damn you MB. You just reminded me of my classic RLP story.

So this dude in our room was a real strange guy. Homeschooled all his life and couldn't get his sh!t together. Completely useless when it came to RLP. His stuff looked like crap and he was still folding at 4am the morning of. Finally at the 10 minute warning he locks his locker ...... only he doesn't remember his combination :eek:. It took one DI and 1 Candio 10 minutes with an M1 Garand smashing the damn thing until it unlocked. Then this kid took another 2 minutes assembling what he had for his table display (yes we were supposed to be at parade rest by this point). Meanwhile the candios are walking in wide eyed screaming "wtf are you doing?" Are you serious? you know you're gonna fail, right?" He doesn't have all the items for his table display, so failure is imminent. He just stands at parade rest and waits for the firing squad.

Then our class chief walks in (he was NOTORIOUS and at times worse than our DI). He looks at this kid and goes "Oh HELL no! You don't have your entire display!? You failed already! You know that, right?". Then he looks at the rest of us. "Did you help your shipmate??" "Yes, sir!". "Oh hell no. Now way you helped him. His stuff looks like sh!t! He doesn't even have all his stuff ready and you're standing there telling me you helped him?". "Yes, sir!". "Oh, hell no. You're all gonna fail now".

So being my 3rd RLP, I'm thinking I'm going to great lakes at this point, and all because our roommate was incompetent.

In walks the officer. He looks at him and goes, "are you fvcking serious? Missing items: automatic failure." He writes the failure down and walks out. The rest of us got our O inspection and then wait for the DIs. The DIs walk in the space and all hell breaks loose.

I am on my rack squatting with the rifle above my head and responding to my DI that, yes, I did in fact help this guy out, but this guy was beyond help.

After our inspections were done and we were cleaning up, we had wondered what happened to our unfortunate roommate. Well the answer came quickly when we heard a knock at the door, the door popped open, and in came the head of our roommate, with a pair of skivvies on his head. He screamed "I am RLP santa-claus!" and tossed various articles of clothing in our room before darting out.

After getting dressed, we rushed outside as instructed and encountered our chief who instructed us to start singing christmas carols because santa was here! So we start singing jingle bells, or at least the first line of jingle bells over and over. When our chief came over to ask why I wasn't singing and I responded that I was jewish, he paused, kinda smirked, and then told me I'd better learn some really quick. :D

So there we are singing christmas carols for santa, when the next incarnation comes running down the hallway. Our roommate was now wearing a skivvy shirt on his head, and a rack blanket around his neck as a cape and would now open doors and scream "I'm batman" before throwing clothing at the occupants inside.

Needless to say this was just about the funniest damn thing I've ever seen in my life, and although nobody was laughing at the time, this brought us to tears later on, reenacting it.:D

Although I do feel bad for that guy. This environment was clearly not for him, and he had some big issues with coping with the stress.

irishmc

Holy Piss

heh, did that happen to be SSgt Coons? Basically his favorite thing to say (plus other variations such "WHAT THE PISS!?!" and "SHUT THE PISS UP").

A few from 5th plt A co PLC comb. '07:

GySgt Clark: "I'm not talking about dictionary gay. I'm not talking haha I'm happy gay. I'm talking about I take gerbils up the ass gay."

"That's not funny... What's funny candidate is that you have a PINK razor! What's funny is the fact that you have a vagina that you have to groom!" -- GySgt Clark after dumping a candidate's foot locker and finding a stash of pink razors

Candidate on firewatch: "There are 62 M1A..... I mean... There are.."
SSGT Clark: "OH GREAT! THIS CANDIDATE SNUCK INTO THE ARMORY AND STOLE ALL OF OUR F*CKING TANKS! DID YOU CHAIN THEM ALL TOGETHER TO THE BARRACKS?"

Lawman

None
GySgt Clark: "I'm not talking about dictionary gay. I'm not talking haha I'm happy gay. I'm talking about I take gerbils up the ass gay."

"That's not funny... What's funny candidate is that you have a PINK razor! What's funny is the fact that you have a vagina that you have to groom!" -- GySgt Clark after dumping a candidate's foot locker and finding a stash of pink razors

Candidate on firewatch: "There are 62 M1A..... I mean... There are.."
SSGT Clark: "OH GREAT! THIS CANDIDATE SNUCK INTO THE ARMORY AND STOLE ALL OF OUR F*CKING TANKS! DID YOU CHAIN THEM ALL TOGETHER TO THE BARRACKS?"

Damn I dont ever remember Clark being funny when I was there with him, I just remember him screaming at the top of his lungs during our inspection and throwing ponchos across the barracks because "This looks like a F#cking Football... It must be a F*cking football."

Ok mine.... I got yelled at my first year with another Candidate for being a KGB Spy. Story goes like this.

Candidate X from 5th Platoon was from the Ukraine and I spoke a bit of Russian so we'd just sorta greet eachother in passing in Russian. Well one way out to formation on the parade deck...

Lawman: Dobre Utra

Candidate X: Dobre Utra, Kak Dilla

SSgt Y: WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS SH!T.
(And at that point you dont have to see them, or hear your name, you just know your owned and snap to attention and do that about face)
SSgt Y: You some kinda F*cking commie Spy Candidate. God Damn KGB mother f*cker running around to go tell your Commie buddies back home how we train Marines. You speak English around me dammit. You hear me speaking Spanish around you candidate!

Lawman: No SSgt, this candidate has not witnessed the SSgt speaking Spanish SSgt.

SSgt Y: You speak spanish too you commie ass spy mother f*cker?

Lawman: No SSgt, this candidate is currently failing spanish as his university SSgt.

SSgt Y: Oh yeah, well *insert lighting fast unintelligeble spanish here*

Lawman and Candidate X: *Blank clueless expressions on our faces*

SSgt Y: It means get the hell out of my face candidate!

Lawman and Candidate X: Aye Aye SSgt, Good morning SSgt!

SSgt Y: Oh hell no you say it in Spanish Candidate!

Lawman: Si ... Si.... SSgt..... Buenos ....Dias SSgt!

HarveyBirdman

Okay, So whats the Speed of Dark?
SSgt Y: WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS SH!T.
(And at that point you dont have to see them, or hear your name, you just know your owned and snap to attention and do that about face)
SSgt Y: You some kinda F*cking commie Spy Candidate. God Damn KGB mother f*cker running around to go tell your Commie buddies back home how we train Marines.

I'm in trouble.:eek:

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor