• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Craziest Thing You Ever Heard

sharp452

Ok guys...this dosent really have anything to do with aviation but more my military curiousity...

So after watching Officer and a Gentlemen, Full Metal ,Jacket, G.I. Jane, Jarhead, etc. Ive come to notice that the D.I.'s say some pretty crazy off the wall things!!!

Whats the craziest, most insane, off the wall things that you have every heard a D.I. say?!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Probably in week two during drill practice when we anticipated a command: "You don't move until I give the command of execution! I'm Fvcking this cat! You're just holding the tail!"

FLY_USMC

pilot
Probably in week two during drill practice when we anticipated a command: "You don't move until I give the command of execution! I'm Fvcking this cat! You're just holding the tail!"
I can honestly say I never heard one curse word come out of any of my SI's mouthes during OCS until the very last day on the bus ride over to meet our parents prior to graduating, and then one of them lit a candidate up for not getting it by now and he used every word in the book for the next 5 minutes.

sharp452

bogey spotter...

that is to dam funny!!! lol

and it sucks when they want you to maintain your bearings too...

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
and it sucks when they want you to maintain your bearings too...
But if you don't maintain your 'bearings' aircraft production falls!
Self_Aligning_Ball_Bearings.jpg

jdakota

"Hello Ears, Where are my heat cases cases at"? "Ya'll see why we continueously hydrate"? "Because there's nothing worse than rectally loosing youre virginity in front of a large group uf grown men"!

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Ok guys...this dosent really have anything to do with aviation but more my military curiousity...

So after watching Officer and a Gentlemen, Full Metal ,Jacket, G.I. Jane, Jarhead, etc. Ive come to notice that the D.I.'s say some pretty crazy off the wall things!!!

Whats the craziest, most insane, off the wall things that you have every heard a D.I. say?!

I"m marching at the far back of the formation on the way to chow....

Sgt Intructor comes up next to me and asks, "Hey Candidate, how hot is it?"

Me: "Uhh.. It's hotter than a whitch's titty in a brass bra?"

Sgt. Instructor: " NO!! You mean Colder than a witch's titty in a brass bra....dumbass. I'll tell you how hot it is...It's hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock. That's how hot it is...dumbass."

I thought that was funny.

bb1125

None
Our DI's common response when we were screwing up something he was teaching us: "You F!@#ers gettin' this or do I need to break it down big purple f!@#ing dinosaur, retard in a wheelchair style?"
Everytime he said it we had to fight back the chuckles.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Our DI's common response when we were screwing up something he was teaching us: "You F!@#ers gettin' this or do I need to break it down big purple f!@#ing dinosaur, retard in a wheelchair style?"
Everytime he said it we had to fight back the chuckles.

HAHAHA. That one was my favorite. Were you 18?

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
It was the end of week 5 of PLC-Jrs, we just got back from Evening chow, marching across the grinder, and I was like 'damn the plt is fvcking locked on, we're really on our shit right now" then all of a sudden one of our SI's "WHO'S THAT JACKING UP MY DRILL." I was like WTF its week 5 and who can't march. "Cand. X you put a corn cob up your ass? you trying to sneak chow back to the squad bay" SNC was a tiny little candidate (about 130lbs) and was on double rations, but was also pretty moto.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Not from OCS, and the Gunny wasn't a DI, but funny none the less:

Midn Bubba, there is no friggin "I" in Semper FI, got it?

No one kept their bearing after that one.