• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot

taxi1

pilot

SlickAg

pilot
I don’t get it. I feel like someone keeps coming on here and telling us this strategy is going to work for their country?

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Ok, not sure to generate the table you showed.

This is the FDA approval site for the Pfizer, which talks about adverse events seen in the trials, and also when you have to report to VAERS.

It’s not easy to use. I have a friend with a Masters in Molecular Biology from Johns Hopkins that showed me how to use it.. Coincidently, he spent 10 years doing mRNA work in cancer treatment.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I don’t get it. I feel like someone keeps coming on here and telling us this strategy is going to work for their country?

Australia has always been at war with coronavirus

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So for shits and grins, I went to VAERS to see how awesome the vaccine is doing and adverse reactions are up to 19%. AWESOME
View attachment 32307
You are shockingly bad at math and statistical interpretation- prove me wrong (/insert table_sign meme). Those percentages are the percentages of the total number of adverse effects seen (self-reported for VAERS, but we'll ignore that here) in the vaccines you've selected for analysis. The total of the right column is always 100%. For example, if you narrow down to just CV19 vaccines, your 'Percent' will show 100% for CV19 vaccines. There have been over 369,000,000 doses of CV19 vaccines delivered in the United States. If the number shown above in the second from right column (and at your link) is the true number, it is about 0.1% reported adverse effects. I weep for our education system.

jackjack

Australia has always been at war with coronavirus
This Delta has knocked us. They are saying they even with lockdowns, Sydney won't eradicate it this time. We need the lockdowns, along with tracing to stay with it. Till we can get high levels of vaccination.

For a bit of perspective. Florida has nearly twice the vaccination rate as Australia. Australia has about the same pop. as Florida. We have 1,300 cases. Florida has 25,000 a day

Last edited:

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
You are shockingly bad at math and statistical interpretation- prove me wrong (/insert table_sign meme). Those percentages are the percentages of the total number of adverse effects seen (self-reported for VAERS, but we'll ignore that here) in the vaccines you've selected for analysis. The total of the right column is always 100%. For example, if you narrow down to just CV19 vaccines, your 'Percent' will show 100% for CV19 vaccines. There have been over 369,000,000 doses of CV19 vaccines delivered in the United States. If the number shown above in the second from right column (and at your link) is the true number, it is about 0.1% reported adverse effects. I weep for our education system.
Hey jackass, it’s the CDC’s math not mine!