• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I don't think it matters who you are calling "fuckers". You called people who are trying to protect visitors "fuckers". Just...WOW.
Imagine you couldn't see your wife or your 7 year old daughter in her last days of life because a person who doesn't even have an MD and who makes a 7-figure income decided it was in your best interest.

Also consider that over 60% of hospitalized patients for COVID-19 never recover.

What word do you use to describe those people?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
NYC will close the subway for four hours a night (!!) to disinfect it.

Scheduled shutdowns will be from 1-5am. (I take it they'll be able to tighten that up as the crews get the routine down.) Part of the deal is they're offering free rides if you can prove you have essential travel during the scheduled shutdown.

It's certainly rare but I've also heard about people walking all the way across town at that time of night...

tenor.gif

GroundPounder

I couldn’t find the “Sky Dong over WA” thread. Mods probably put in the privates forum.

I don't know which is worse, this miscreant writing profanity in the sky above impressionable youths, or the airlines using their chemtrails to spread the Covid. I'm writing my congressman!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Observe the nice conservative light-blue-suited singleton takeoff for an inflight rendezvous . . . followed by the finest traditions of shit-hot Tailhook aviation. ?

I'm not sure why there's a random Goosehawk from 86 photobombing the Thunderbird takeoff, though. Did they not do the usual "bring KNPA to a halt while the demo jets take off" drill?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

Observe the nice conservative light-blue-suited singleton takeoff for an inflight rendezvous . . . followed by the finest traditions of shit-hot Tailhook aviation. ?

I'm not sure why there's a random Goosehawk from 86 photobombing the Thunderbird takeoff, though. Did they not do the usual "bring KNPA to a halt while the demo jets take off" drill?

I noticed that too. I wonder if there's some kind of AF ORM monster that says the team has to have had X number of practices at a field before they're allowed to take off in anything other than singles.

The thunder chickens did a fly past of the front range for the USAFA graduation. They were an hour and a half late for their TOT and ended up coming by in singles over my area....mediocre

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
No field closure while they are departing. A few of us were standing in the VT-10 Ready Room commenting on the T-Bird singleton departures. Looks lame as fuck compared to the Blue’s formation departure.

SlickAg

pilot

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Grocery workers are exposed to hundreds of people, usually within 6 feet, every day. They are considered at high risk for infection. Yet the number of reported deaths among grocery employees is around 50 nationwide. That number could be off by 500%, and it would still be very low given the exposure they have to the public. Now, how might that portend added risk in opening some businesses.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
No field closure while they are departing. A few of us were standing in the VT-10 Ready Room commenting on the T-Bird singleton departures. Looks lame as fuck compared to the Blue’s formation departure.
Which is weird since the AF had us doing formation take-offs in Primary.......

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I wonder where the hinge pin and the other half of the piano hinge are?