• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Could use some advice on commissioning

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
I was picked up in recruiting for STA-21 NFO, not sure how much the packages differ but if you have any questions PM me. NAMS are a great thing in recruiting and easy to get if you play your cards right. Harder to get as a RINC though. Let me know and hopefully I can help out any way possible

carmelormn

Thank you, as soon as I hear something I'll update you guys, as far as I know, my package is leaving tomorrow to wait for the boards. I do have some good news, my age waiver for NFO was approved, so all I have to wait is for the board results.!! thank you all, and NavyNukeNFO, as soon as I got some questions I will ask you some. NAMS in recruiting are hard now, you could get max one a year, even a COM a year, but they now have a points system... and with NRSs having goals of 1 NCO (locked) a month, it is hard to achieve points. Last year I got two good 1 NAM and Recruiter of the Month, also my RinC qual, and my eval was an EP.

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
I agree with the rest of them that the EP is going to help loads over the NAMS anyways. I am pretty sure there is a reg that says you can only get one NAM a year...dont quote me on that ;) 1 NCO a month....enjoy that while it lasts!! Congrats on the package and age waiver and best of luck on the board!