• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cortramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
helobex said:
what about laundry?

U mean doing laundry? The BEQ has laundry facilities. You buy your own detergent and fabric softner. Try to hit up the NEX and buy one of those laundry bag nets if u dont have one already. They cost like $5.

helobex

Fezz CB said:
U mean doing laundry? The BEQ has laundry facilities. You buy your own detergent and fabric softner. Try to hit up the NEX and buy one of those laundry bag nets if u dont have one already. They cost like $5.

k, cool i wasnt sure if i should bring my own stuff...thanks!

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Don't be the Mid who brings ten tons of stuff... but you'll be leaving your stuff in the Q while you're out doing things so you can bring more than just the seabag...

That being said, ask your advisor (duh) for specifics!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I might have a little more leeway in the packing situation as I'm one of those lucky people who gets to drive to Norfolk. Who's gonna be going to VA Beach on the weekends? Oh yeah...

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Bring a seabag, a suitbag for your unis and a backpack. You will have plenty of storage room in the BEQ. Sub uniforms for civvies!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you think that you can go to TJ now-a-days without being caught, you are WRONG! The Navy has a Shore Patrol unit there and they catch MIDS & anyone < E-5 and then they are placed on report and returned to their command. I know this because I get the Navy messages in my mail with all the sorted details. Not even worth losing your scholarship....Unless you want to lose your scholarship. Try explaining that to Mom and Dad, especially when they have to pay for the Semester or the whole year. Think smart; we don't have core values because they are cool on a poster or a T-shirt. You should have learned about them during your freshman year (If not, your NROTC staff should be kicked in the Groin, hard, twice). Learn them, Love them, LIVE them!
HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT!
ea6bflyr

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
And dont think if you do go to TJ and you end up getting into some sh*t that the local TJ police will help you out its not gonna happen. Unless your wallet is big enough.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
if you go to TJ go with a Mexican..they may be able to get you out of some trouble. Even though when i went there i was still a bit scared....i can just image what my white friends were thinking...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
TJ is a huge S-hole. I don't know why anyone would want to go there, much less jeopardize their schollarships or careers because of it. Save yourself the trouble and go to PB instead.

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
KBayDog said:
PB - Ending Careers and Marriages Since 1775.
Oh buddy, you can't say a whole lot bad about PB. I was down there this afternoon on my bike and it was a fvcking madhouse - all the drunks are out in force, as well as the scantilly clad females.

Brett

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just got back from Cortramid. Very fun except for when I fell off the obstacle course at Marine week and for several days it looked like I tore my ACL again which would have sucked balls. Other than that good times, good times...

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
4 weeks. Each one devoted to a different service within the Navy, plus the Marine Corps. Aviation Week, Sub Week, Surface Week, and Marine Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.