• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CORPSE MEN (sic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee Uniform Tango
I once met a dude at MEPS who was going to be a corpsman, and was pronouncing the word the wrong way. You would think someone (his recruiter?) would correct him long before that step...:confused:

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Hmm, two internal battles inside a single thread. Nice change of pace from the "let's all gang up on this one dude" approach, I guess.

Good stuff. I do not post much, as those who are inclined to drill down will readily ascertain. That said, this thread, and I am just making an observation, is as interesting for the quantity of agendas being prosecuted / presented as the subject matter in general. Just saying...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Closed ... the 'humor' of the original occasion is over ... and when pseudo back-of-the-matchbook 'college' prof's like 'Banned4Life' come in w/his usual gibberish ... it's time to say: buh-bye.

It's my thread ... I can close it.

Thanks for playing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.