• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CORPSE MEN (sic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
The Republicans made the political decision to try and defeat the bill; it may work out well for them, but they have shown no interest in providing any input as requested repeatedly by the Dem leadership. As for the number of votes; for some reason the Dems (in the Senate) are terrified of having to make the Republicans filibuster. Not sure why, but there it is.

As he drank deeply of the Kool-aid.

The Republicans presented numerous alternatives to the democratic plans and they were all dismissed without a single hearing or debate.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/52896

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/05/nation/na-health-gop5

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124277551107536875.html

Whether this President gets reelected or not is long way off and I'll make no prognostications but I will certainly provide support to whomever runs against him.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Actually -- my comment had nothing to do with the President's ignorance of the people who serve in the military.

Coulda fooled me, but I guess since my 'shit is weak' according to you.........

You need to try a new tack -- the 'too much time' and 'had one too many' default argument of yours is wearing kinda' thin...and it's weak.

What? Use arrogance, bombast and bolded lettering to get my argument across?

But then, since you chose to take the insults to a personal level, I might add something that most on this board already know re: what's 'weak' ... why, that would be your shit, of course.

Eh, I suppose you know nothing about taking arguments here personally, do you? Calling people out as being worthless, weak and just plain stupid. Funny how it is never an issue then......

Let's see ... personal, hands-on, face-to-face w/ 2 US Senators, 2 US Reps, 2 former Reps, and one former SecDef ... now they are the ones who formed my considered opinion. But you're right about one thing -- what the hell DO you know about anything I post ??

Great, so you know a few politicians, who doesn't? I almost tried to put on the Assistant Commandant's uniform shirt one day, am I an expert on him now?

Answer: absolutely nothing. And at the risk of being accused of 'having one too many' ... cheers.

Prost!

tn2_large_4470100209155755.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Make Vapes - 2nd time your post has been deleted by a mod. As an officer, you can't call the President an ass-clown without violating article 88 of the UCMJ. We can't allow that violation to happen on this website.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Make Vapes - 2nd time your post has been deleted by a mod. As an officer, you can't call the President an ass-clown without violating article 88 of the UCMJ. We can't allow that violation to happen on this website.

I was wondering what the hell was going on, thus the reattack... Pk of hurt feelings 100%.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
for the tenth time dammit..
no negative rep for Herc dude, but that was just efing pathetic... I predict (who are you, NOSTRADAMUS???A-4's was in Nostradamus' year group)... blah blah blah...

WWEEEEEEELLLLLll, now I predict most people here think you are a retard (regardless of your political persuasion and who wins in 2012).

The "potus" made an agregious, sophomoric and unexcusable mispronounciation, he looks like a gargantuan "sophomore", "dn", (well above and behond any mispronounciation of nuek-lar, which offends few if any).

exhelodrvr

pilot
The Republicans made the political decision to try and defeat the bill; it may work out well for them, but they have shown no interest in providing any input as requested repeatedly by the Dem leadership. As for the number of votes; for some reason the Dems (in the Senate) are terrified of having to make the Republicans filibuster. Not sure why, but there it is.

As noted by others already, you're completely uninformed about the Republicans not providing input. The Republican decision to try and defeat the bill is because the bill is a piece of crap, which is also the reason why the smart Democrats don't want to force the issue, and pass it without Republican support. They realize that it will make things worse, not better, and then the blame will fall solely on them.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
Corpse men can't be compared to "the French don't have a word for entrepeneur", although those French words that end in a silent s are surely problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.