• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Consider the gauntlet thrown...

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Maybe we need a competition to see which is more lethal. 26.2 miles or 26.2 beers. Personally I think the run would be worse for your health.
Providing it's only one person to make the run, he said he'd have a beer for every mile an AW runs. Multiple runners that could be bad.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Maybe we need a competition to see which is more lethal. 26.2 miles or 26.2 beers. Personally I think the run would be worse for your health.

This is quite possibly the best idea I've ever heard. Who else wants to submit it to the NSF with me tomorrow?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
damn, i never was any good at grammar. i guess it's a good thing i'm pretty damn effective at drinking beers!

Boomhower

Shoot, man, it's that dang ol' internet
None
It's like "Feats of Strength" on the boat, except with beer instead of Oreos, hot dogs, etc.

I like it.

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
sweet. now every friday/saturday night is "training," not "wasting time and money and getting fat." I like it.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
sweet. now every friday/saturday night is "training," not "wasting time and money and getting fat." I like it.

Training? It's like, what? 3 power hours in a row or so? :)

Best would be to see who could post better times...

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
Training? It's like, what? 3 power hours in a row or so? :)

Best would be to see who could post better times...

I recently took a trip to U. Delaware to visit a buddy and his brother and got wrapped up into a power hour. At 1+15 I said "f*** this, I'm not in college anymore!" This year of training could be tougher than anticipated.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I recently took a trip to U. Delaware to visit a buddy and his brother and got wrapped up into a power hour. At 1+15 I said "f*** this, I'm not in college anymore!" This year of training could be tougher than anticipated.

How did a power hour go into 1+15? By definition a power hour is one hour.

Plus, I guess it's hard to drink beer for an hour when you spent all day drinking weak sauce.