• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Consider the gauntlet thrown...

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I like that little asterisk caveat. Count me in anyways!

*not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the US Navy* :icon_lol:

Yeah, either way...I'm all over it as it's here. :)

Also, gotta love the creative genius of the logo.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
So, will we be able to claim physical superiority over the air force/marines/army at the conclusion of this? The army only does a ten mile run if i recall correctly . . .

Pags

N/A
pilot
So, will we be able to claim physical superiority over the air force/marines/army at the conclusion of this? The army only does a ten mile run if i recall correctly . . .

The Marine Corps Marathon is run through downtown DC and is one of the largest marathons in the world. The Navy Marathon is going to be run through Norfolk....hopefully it'll go around the DMZ.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor

Long as we make sure that we all run our fastest marathon times for the Navy marathon instead of the USMC or the AF one (we can estimate what the time would be based off the Army's 5k run/walk time :D) then we should be fine on that.

sickboy

pilot
Long as we make sure that we all run our fastest marathon times for the Navy marathon instead of the USMC or the AF one (we can estimate what the time would be based off the Army's 5k run/walk time :D) then we should be fine on that.

Marine Corps Marathon was won by a LCDR this year...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
If I ran 26.2 miles, the ONLY part about it that would be successful would be if I didn't die. I'm not the meathead who lifts all the time, but can't run a quarter mile, but I certainly don't run any more than 3 miles for "fun". My genetics for VO2Max/endurance suck.