• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Confused about USCG vs USN and Pilot vs NFO; what would you do in my place?

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
AND AND AND (for effect) you've been told to search MULTIPLE times.

That's the main point.

To the OP, don't start any more threads until you've done some of your own work. It will be obvious by your next post whether you took this seriously.

Thread closed

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I haven't figured out how to get the devilwoman to cook my meals....something about her making more money than me, getting home later than me most days, and generally being far more intimidating than anyone in a 5'0 110 pound frame has a right to be.

And as far as the OP: All aboard...

failboatlg0.jpg

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have that on my profile. It's a picture from a magazine article.
Mitch is right though..I've got it too. And I guess I shouldn't be surprised you two are sitting around on AW all day. Raquetball courts full? :icon_tong

KilroyUSN

Prior EM1(SS) - LTJG - VP P-8 NFO COTAC
None
"I think I can answer in your language. A pilot flies the plane and a NFO goes along for the ride. Uh oh..:watching2

Top Gun analogy: I think Tom Cruise was the pilot and the guy they killed off was the NFO."

Don't forget in Behind Enemy Lines, the Pilot got shot, and Owen Wilson the NFO Survived ;O)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I really hope you weren't that kid in school that got picked on, so you have to flame over the internet to be cool. But I think I am hoping for too much there.

Somehow, I don't think SHE was nor is SHE here. You're is a little lacking. Might try working on that.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Yeah...random, smartass, dorky comment. I always wonder what happened to the OP.

Oh and how did this thread get re-opened? Man, I've been away too long.

~d