• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conduct of RI flights

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
MoMo's pizza in Tallahassee and Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa were two of the more popular destinations when I went through.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
MoMo's pizza in Tallahassee and Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa were two of the more popular destinations when I went through.

MoMos is pretty good. A great place that lot of people know about in TLH is King's Barbecue. Back when I was a freshman it was just a BBQ stand on the corner of a gas station, but now they have their own building and everything. They still only take cash, but it's good and it's cheap.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

I just went to MoMo's the other day, first time and there were no kidding at least 20 college chicks in there. Some were hot with little shorts on...it's hot outside afterall. I'm now a fan. For you studs that fly with the Bunk on those appropriate flights, just plan on Tallahassee and all will be good.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Thats the saving grace for us again guys, the pizza is at least thin crust. If I eat thick crust, I can feel my love handles growing with each piece :icon_tong

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, I only like taking strong students to MoMo's. That way when we fly back, I know the stud will get me back safely while I'm in the food coma in the back.

60B Rotorhead

pilot
I doubt you can make it, but out in Gainesville there's a great place called Gator's. Right across the street from UF. It's about a 30-45 min flight from Mayport, probably 15-20 from Jax. Also, if you're in Corpus, you can easily hit sugarland on an out and in, I did it in forms. They have a small theater at the FPO with stadium seating hooked up to cable.