• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissioning through BDCP

flyboy

Information Warfare Ensign
You are a reserve officer...but you will be on active duty status. BDCP is an active duty commissioning program. The whole reserve officer is just a technicality like the previous posts have explained.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
You are a reserve officer...but you will be on active duty status. BDCP is an active duty commissioning program. The whole reserve officer is just a technicality like the previous posts have explained.

Bad gouge. As of right now you will commission into the USN as an active duty officer upon completion of OCS. BDCPers are on paper, reservists on active duty.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
New York Dork!

Hello everyone. I am a 3rd year student at a university and was considering taking advantage of the NAVY BDCP.

Forget trying to help this guy out, he's the DORK from NEW YORK who cussed us all out on the other BDCP thread. Said he was leaving AW because we were "unprofessional"! His parting shot was "Eat my pu**y".:tapedshut

He hasn't shown his face since, sooo it's all good!:thumbup_1
BzB

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Forget trying to help this guy out, he's the DORK from NEW YORK who cussed us all out on the other BDCP thread. Said he was leaving AW because we were "unprofessional"! His parting shot was "Eat my pu**y".:tapedshut

He hasn't shown his face since, sooo it's all good!:thumbup_1
BzB

Yeah ... 'he' also said: "FUCK ALL YA...suck my pussy too" on 08-09-2010.

I don't know how the MOD-Squad previously missed this post-pubescent asshole. It won't happen twice ...

He/she is done.