• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CMP: Garands & '03's coming up

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I'm almost tempted to get a M1 Carbine however I highly doubt I would ever shoot it.

Why wouldn't you? I have an M1 Carbine and it is an awesome shooter. I don't take it out every time, but I'll break it out now and then. Back when I was a kid and it belonged to my dad, I used to want to shoot that thing all the time!

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Why wouldn't you? I have an M1 Carbine and it is an awesome shooter. I don't take it out every time, but I'll break it out now and then. Back when I was a kid and it belonged to my dad, I used to want to shoot that thing all the time!

We didn't get to shoot much until after my dad retired. He's had an M1A(M-14 Clone) for like 30 years but deep down always wanted the an M1 Garand for years. So I ended up going out and buying one since mom would never let him get one.

I only got to touch an M1 Carbine once and that was in the collection of an old sergeant major who wanted to start a museum. Though I guess If i did buy one Id have all the major weapons of the pacific in the collection.

DangerousDan

Pick the right girl and you don't have to make this choice.:rolleyes:

Do you mean one like this???
girl_gun-thumb.jpg

or were you thinking this......

04231140341.jpg

DangerousDan

Only if SHE buys the guns for you. I like being kept. :)

Thats the goal of one of my buddies from the reserves... He though he had one who he though would keep him.... However she was a pothead and only took him back after he broke up with her so that she could break up with him... sucks to be him...

DangerousDan

did the first pic get taken out by a moderator?

:censored_ Shruggs.... Its not like a girl in a wedding dress with an AK is obscene or anything..... If anything you would have though it would have been the Swedish chicks which would be pulled first. Someone on this site must not have a sense of humor...

fun_meter.jpg