• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Clarification on another Navy rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyD

BOOST is sometimes an intermediate command before NSI & the beginning of your time in STA-21... Lots of us were married there!

JEEPER1219

I left Stennis August 02. It was my understanding that all 28 packages that got sent up for FY04 were disqualified.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, you said that already

"Can anyone give me some clear information on what happened to the Stennis packages from last year? I heard that they were all disqualified due to the 2nd command interviews were not completed and the CC told all the candidates that everything was taken care of and that they didn't need them. Is there any truth to this claim. My source was a candidate, but she is not all that reliable for the truth
I will look into that."

IF that is the case, I'd like to find out the primary reason for the disqualifications.

Who did you hear this from. The command career counselor?

I'm typically leery of sentences that start "It was my understanding..." nothing personal, it usually can mean some info may be mis-interpreted.

Will get back with some info.

Until then, wrt rumors, pass 'em all along quickly, but believe none.

r/
G

Status
Not open for further replies.