• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CJCS responds to Rep. Gaetz

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
To my knowledge, the members of the republican party that spoke out were mostly just advocating for recounts. Ted Cruz caught a LOT of heat in the media but his speech on the floor amounted to "let's recount everything and re-establish people's faith in the system." He wasn't casting any doubt that I know of but rather trying to cast reassurance.

For one, Democrats filing lawsuits to prevent audits and recounts was immature and caused much of the skepticism. The addage of "what have you got to hide" comes to mind. Furthermore, I think videos of people passing USB sticks to each other and pulling boxes out from under sheets should've been investigated because those were going around like wildfire online. Rhetoric from both sides is what caused it to happen but that should be unsurprising given the kind of hyperbolic rhetoric we saw for the entire Trump presidency about every single issue from "he's a Russian agent" bullshit to "peaceful protests."
You're painting a very benign picture compared to the rhetoric actually coming from the Trump administration.

Recounting the vote is a massive waste of taxpayer money. Trump lost; no one with a reasonable mind doubts this.

grodonfreeman

Bottom of the Totem Pole
Things the social justice obsessed don't talk about.....

1. Every time the Black man gets on his feet here in America, along comes another wave of cheap labor immigration that knocks him down.
  2. Welfare has destroyed the Black family.
  3. The Democrat Party that runs the inner cities needs to stop the crime that is slaughtering Blacks.

If government would enact an immigration moratorium, let the free market lift them, stop social experimentation, stop trying to politically agitate them every 4 years, and stop Margret Sanger's abortion mills, Blacks can finally take their rightful place in American society.

But, that's the conversation on race that the left won't have. Rather, they are to obsessed with using Blacks for their own ends.

RandomGoat1248

1. Every time the Black man gets on his feet here in America, along comes another wave of cheap labor immigration that knocks him down.
  3. The Democrat Party that runs the inner cities needs to stop the crime that is slaughtering Blacks.
If government would enact an immigration moratorium, let the free market lift them, stop social experimentation, stop trying to politically agitate them every 4 years, and stop Margret Sanger's abortion mills, Blacks can finally take their rightful place in American society.

But, that's the conversation on race that the left won't have. Rather, they are to obsessed with using Blacks for their own ends.

Holy fucking shit. It is like I have left airwarriors and ended up on a white nationalist forum. Get this bullshit out of here.

I really hope you aren’t an actual flight student/officer.

nodropinufaka

We can extrapolate this to almost everyone in society.

My parents weren't billionaires who could buy a spot in Harvard through an alumni donation. I suppose I was tripped at the starting line at some point and should therefore give up on life.

how are you going to compare not being born into money to being into poverty due to racism and slavery?

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot

I am hopping in here after reading all of the comments to echo the WTF?!?! sentiment. What are you on about?

MGoBrew11

pilot
We can extrapolate this to almost everyone in society.

My parents weren't billionaires who could buy a spot in Harvard through an alumni donation. I suppose I was tripped at the starting line at some point and should therefore give up on life.
Nah, it’s an imperfect analogy but feel free to twist it. Not the same at all.

grodonfreeman

Bottom of the Totem Pole
Perhaps you misunderstand what that means...

Trump's case was heard in several lower courts, and was found to be baseless. By deciding not to entertain the case, SCOTUS is agreeing with the lower courts.

Actually, the pre-election Pennsylvania case was a 4-4 tie in the SCOTUS. Thus not baseless claim. Post election, Justices Thomas, Alioto, & Gorsuch believed Trump's case did have standing.

I quoted Thomas precisely because he agreed with your assertion that the public needs to have faith in election integrity.
Further, Trump won most of his cases that were tried on the merits. Trump's "losses" were really judges that didn't want to hear the case. Like Thomas said, "what are we waiting for?" which I take to mean -what are you afraid of?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Trump won most of his cases that were tried on the merits.
Nice try. That’s a significant distortion of what actually happened. Of the 62 suits filed by the Trump campaign immediately following the election, the two that Trump won concerned (1) the distance election monitors from both parties could stand from ballot counting, and (2) whether voters could cure ballots cast with various defects. Neither of these cases that Trump won changed the outcome in any precinct. The other 60 cases were literally laughed out of court… kind of like the way I’m laughing at you right now for bringing such weak sauce to this discussion.