• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chuck Norris: Naval Aviator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Wasn't the Patton sandwich peanut butter, honey, and bacon. Something close to that. God forbid you ever eat margarine, we all know that it is a man made substance that even the hungriest of animals would not touch.

BrianUSMC

A closed mouth gathers no feet.
pilot
Wow, this was supposed to just be something I thought my buddy did that was funny... but I now see that it has evoked a deep Norris hate response from some!! :icon_wink

Hal/Bubba, I was thinking Webmaster was going easy on my pseudo-repost since it was 2005 when the original thread was made. Feel free to merge them into one 'super-norris post' though...

apologies,
Slag

SlickAg

pilot
Thank you, HAL... you've just said what alot of us were thinking. I propose we merge this with the other Chuck Norris thread, lock it and be done.

The title of the thread is pretty obvious...if you don't like it, don't read it.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I hope you both get round housed in the face!
It won't be from Chuck, he's too old to lift his leg that high.

The title of the thread is pretty obvious...if you don't like it, don't read it.
I originally opened the thread to delete it. Then I saw HRH's comments so I left it. But I felt I should at least point out what a decrepit old has been Chuck Norris really is.

skidz

adrenaline junky
Here's Mr. Chuck.
n76902721_30259503_3639.jpg

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Chuck is Holding a Bear Cub

Thats the cub he stole from this bear after he kicked its ass.

=

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor

Tom

pilot
Contributor
As we all know that there is only one thing that Chuck could possibly be beating these days. There is plenty of room in his sissy fanny pack for his "total gym"......

sock.jpg
Someone sounds bitter...maybe you two have bad history? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.