• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Changing your DCP...has anyone on here done it before?

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Update...so I was stressing that I wouldn't find out in time to drop the class on Monday, especially with Millington recently flooded. But just today while speaking with my recruiters the approval came in and I'm now approved to postpone my graduation to May 2011. So for those of you considering this, by all means it is doable and worth the try if you have to change your graduation date. I think the fact that the pilot pipeline is backed up right now helped the decision, but who knows what guided their decision. Thanks for all the input!

I'm willing to bet this happened because they know there is a backup of SNAs.

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
Update...so I was stressing that I wouldn't find out in time to drop the class on Monday, especially with Millington recently flooded. But just today while speaking with my recruiters the approval came in and I'm now approved to postpone my graduation to May 2011. So for those of you considering this, by all means it is doable and worth the try if you have to change your graduation date. I think the fact that the pilot pipeline is backed up right now helped the decision, but who knows what guided their decision. Thanks for all the input!

Wow, I always got the impression delaying graduation was huge no-no. I took 27 Units last semester and 18 in the winter because of a similar situation as yours. As much as it sucked I think it will be worth it to get to OCS faster. IMO waiting is worse than busting my ass.

Also, ironically, I got the best grades and was the most focused i've been with the increased workload. Easy semesters actually cause me to perform worse.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Also, ironically, I got the best grades and was the most focused i've been with the increased workload. Easy semesters actually cause me to perform worse.

I'll second that. The semester that just finished was my most difficult semester to date. It was only 18 credit hours, but it was all 400 level courses that required a lot of out of class involvement. It's strange that the more difficult something is, the harder we push ourselves to succeed. I suppose some of us just enjoy the challenge?