• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cell phone ring tones

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Good find. But it sucks it only takes the first 0:20 of the song as the ringtone. I want the chorus of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by the Dan Band. But seriously, are there any good programs out there to edit a song where I can select a specific part of the song? Help anyone?

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I can't remember the name of the program that I have at home, and I won't get a chance to look until I get off duty tomorrow AM. But it's pretty freaking easy to do, provided you have a media card or USB connection to your phone. If you go longer than 20 seconds or so, however, you'll just chop off the last part of your edited audio file. I've got the chorus of a PR rap song for when my wife calls me that I did myself, as well as a few others.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Good find. But it sucks it only takes the first 0:20 of the song as the ringtone. I want the chorus of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by the Dan Band. But seriously, are there any good programs out there to edit a song where I can select a specific part of the song? Help anyone?
Create a user account on the site, upload your song of choice and then you can edit the length, location and fading in and out of your ring tone. The site is amazing I tell you.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
mobile17.com is my friend. Current ringtones created:
The Humpers-Wake up and lose
Grim Reaper- Rock me till I die
Mr T.- Treat your mother right

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Sweet site.

Currently have Gary Newman's "Cars" for my wife, and Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" as my regular incoming. Also have "London Calling" by The Clash for the duty Schedulers phone...that way I can enjoy listening to the whole thing as I don't answer it.