• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cell phone ring tones

Tom

pilot
Contributor
http://www.myxer.com

This site allows you to get free ring tones and wallpapers for your cell phone. If they don't have something you want you can then upload and create your own ring tone. Sweet site overall. Connection to AW? It allows you to have your cell phone blast out Top Gun, Guns and Roses and other air show music during important meetings. My new ring tone is Africa by Toto.

pat

I use mobile17.com, you can take up to 40 seconds of any MP3 as a ringer, for free. I go back and forth between Peter Cetera's "Glory of Love" and Soft Cell's "Tainted Love".

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I use the intro to Welcome To The Jungle for my calls. My favorite is using the ESPN-alert for messages.

MasterBates

Did not get it there, but "FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS " is my ringer.. Only because all the built in ones on the phone were uber-ghey.

Reactions: Tom

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Not from the site, but Riders On The Storm... and not the NFSU2 version... I've the original.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Smoke on the Water or James Bond Theme for calls
"Mail Mother-F***er" for messages. (from Eurotrip)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I've got some from the movie 300.........Spartans prepare for Glory and Spartans, ready your breakfest and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell. Standard stuff.